Spirit Of the Celtic Gods And Goddesses
Brings the history of these gods and goddesses to life, along with visualizations, rituals, and exercises to help make them part of the reader’s spiritual practice.
Figures like Brigid, Cernunnos, Rhiannon, and the Morrigan are honored for their magic, their bravery, and their mythical deeds. Among pagans, the gods and goddesses of Gaul, Ireland, Wales, and the other Celtic lands rank with the most popular and influential of the Greek, Roman, Norse, and Egyptian pantheons.
This book provides an accessible guide for readers to learn about and connect spiritually with the gods and goddesses of the Celtic lands:
- Learn key features of each of the major Irish, Welsh, and continental Celtic deities
- Discover the major myths and lore associated with each deity
- Create rituals and magical work appropriate for each deity
- Understand the psychological archetypes of each god and goddess
- Forge true and meaningful relationships with the deities for our time
- Relate the various gods and goddesses to the sabbats and holy days